If you’re looking for a new job or just want to give your CV a quick refresh, this course is for you.
We’ll cover the key components of a great CV and share tips for making yours stand out from the crowd using digital tools. You’ll also get a better understanding of how to define and talk about your own skills and how that can make the world of difference to creating an effective CV.
Who is it for?
Jobseekers or those looking to refresh their CV to apply for a new role.
What it covers
- What a CV is and what its key components are
- How to create a digital CV
- Online tools that can help build and strengthen your CV
- How to think creatively about your skills and experience, and how to showcase them effectively in your CV
- How social media is used as a recruitment tool
- What a digital footprint is and how your digital footprint relates to job searching
- How to use online networking to support you in your job search
🕒 approx. 75 mins