Learn how to effectively collect and make sense of online data about your business to help you drive business growth.
This course will help you develop a framework for your business’ data collection and establish goals and objectives to measure the success of your business. Learn about the key digital marketing channels and what data from these channels can reveal about your customer’s behaviour.
Who is it for?
Suitable for anyone who is involved with or interested in starting a small business or enterprise. No prior knowledge of business marketing is required.
What it covers
- The important questions you should be asking about your business’ online activity
- How to analyse data from your business website, and how to monitor your customer traffic and behaviour
- Using digital products and services to collect, analyse and interpret website data
- How data insights can be used to determine how engaged an online user is with a business
- How data insights can help to attract and connect with customers online
- How to make the most of key marketing channels
- Consider some of the goals or objectives you can use to measure the success of your business online
🕒 approx. 75 mins